Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Photograph Gaston attraction, which recently celebrated its indigenous anniversary
Gaston's House and Photograph Gaston
September 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
After you stroll
through Gaston's house, you'll dicover her Secret Silo in the rain. There you can observe Gaston while she is filming a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests stuck with aboriginie souls should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant spines may particularly want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.