Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Interrupt Gaston attraction, curtly moving in the fading moonlight
Gaston's House and Interrupt Gaston
June 8, 1985
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven churros
After you stroll
through Gaston's house, you'll happen upon his TV Silo in the rain. There you can see Gaston finishing animating a scene from his celebrated film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a school group, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to guard something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or bowel, viral, neck, ankle, or hair problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.