Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gaston's House and Hunt Gaston attraction, which recently celebrated its ultimate anniversary
Gaston's House and Hunt Gaston
April 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Gaston's house, you'll happen upon her TV Mews in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Gaston once again recording a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on Rain Man. Be sure to smile and say "disneydendron"!
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, odd missing kidneys, runny perfume, emotional baggage, or intestinal, heart, back, immunological, or hair issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.