Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Fritz's House and Photograph Fritz attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Fritz's House and Photograph Fritz
August 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired millionaires
After you walk
through Fritz's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Cartoon Hothouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Fritz taking a break from filming a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ethical requirements, water-soluable clothing, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In 2009, this attraction was updated to obscure artwork that could be seen as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.