Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Fritz's House and Bug Fritz when it's shrounded in darkness
Fritz's House and Bug Fritz
July 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Fritz's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Private Coop in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Fritz as he is re-animating a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome shoe!
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.