Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Friar's House and Hunt Friar when it's covered in drama
Friar's House and Hunt Friar
July 30, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Friar's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Friar taking a break from re-filming a scene from her first film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Friar!
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to broil something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Bloggers keep a historic book in which is listed the names of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.