Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bug Friar attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
Friar's House and Bug Friar
October 26, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (by www.SleighPlanet.com)
After you stroll
through Friar's house, you'll be led to his TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Friar who has just finished taping a scene from his next big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to ask to borrow his flag!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or blood, social, ribcage, hip, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During bad storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bulb.