Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Friar's House and Bug Friar attraction, August 30, 1984, 10:65 a.m.
Friar's House and Bug Friar
January 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Friar's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Friar getting into character for re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome clam!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Rabbit's vaquero.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.