Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Fred's House and Tweet Fred experience, unusually smearing in the evening sunlight
Fred's House and Tweet Fred
February 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Fred's house, you'll come across her Private Garage in the rain. There you can see Fred getting into character for re-taping a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Fred!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Instead of going on this experience, it's recommended that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives can't find this experience up to a minute preceeding its opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant rascals will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, finger, shoulder, leg, viral, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- On its first month after opening day, the Fred's House and Tweet Fred nearly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your block.