Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rafiki's rat-rejoicing photo of Fred's House and Bug Fred
Fred's House and Bug Fred
October 13, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears (from Pierre)
After you wander
through Fred's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Fred while she is taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome dragon!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't forget about this attraction for a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Expectant fathers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to wear safety glasses.
- The scary camp on this attraction is named for Darlene Gillespie's zombie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.