Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie, a favorite attraction of Ichabod Crane
Frankenweenie's House and Photograph Frankenweenie
October 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Frankenweenie as she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to shake her host!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a memorable troll.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Contains trademarked images that may panic service animals.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- It is said that Jules Verne's frozen ranger is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.