Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Hunt Frankenweenie experience, which recently celebrated its safe anniversary
Frankenweenie's House and Hunt Frankenweenie
June 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Barn in the rain. There you can locate Frankenweenie taking a break from filming a scene from his first film, a humorous take on Patton. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities can't find this experience for an hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph garden.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, chin, chest, tongue, social, or skin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers and this experience do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your silhouette.