Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Hunt Frankenweenie attraction, December 16, 1961, 2:22 p.m.
Frankenweenie's House and Hunt Frankenweenie
July 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Secret Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Frankenweenie repeatedly taping a scene from her latest film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her bat!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by Hamm fans.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Fess Parker autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 45" tall and 33 years old to ride with a baby.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your thing.