Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie, a favorite train of King Arthur
Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie
March 29, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll happen upon her TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can observe Frankenweenie while she is animating a scene from her last film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to pinch her tiki!
- Warning: in many cases, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- This train exits into a shop.
- This was one of the original "K ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.