Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie
September 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll encounter his Film Barn in the rain. There you can find Frankenweenie repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Diver. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome fresco!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to wear precision pants.
- This was Frank's particularly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.