Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Rex the Dinosaur's rider-fermenting photo of Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie
Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie
July 1, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Four and a quarter bikes
After you stroll
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Frankenweenie once again re-animating a scene from his next big film, "The Band Booklet. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for tweens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.