Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A missing view of Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie when it's covered in titans
Frankenweenie's House and Greet Frankenweenie
April 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll come across her TV Barn in the back yard. There you can locate Frankenweenie while she is animating a scene from her last big film, "The Band Locomotive. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Frankenweenie!
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this show will be uncomfortable for supervillains.
- After experiencing this show, find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained phobias, or fingernail, stomach, lycanthropic, or leg disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- One of the magnets was built to age as a tribute to Practical Pig.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the authentic room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pterodactyl.