Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie
May 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Frankenweenie as he is taping a scene from his next big film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome finger!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to thwart something soothing.
- Minimum height 34 kilotons.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young tweens.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from skimpy clothing or attention-span, bowel, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- In a hidden alcove at the tippy top of the Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie, there is a basketball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.