Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie attraction, February 14, 1982, 5:26 a.m.
Frankenweenie's House and Encounter Frankenweenie
June 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Frankenweenie's house, you'll dicover his Film Garage in the "back yard". There you can see Frankenweenie while he is filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Turntable. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Frankenweenie!
- If traveling with obvious children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Operator must be at least 63" (while balancing a werewolf on your head) tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This was Minnie Mouse's most favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.