Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Utter Frank attraction at first light
Frank's House and Utter Frank
December 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frank's house, you'll come across his Movie Hothouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Frank taking a break from filming a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Suzanna!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might sing to people near you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The top of Frank's House and Utter Frank can be seen from as far away as Shanghai.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.