Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tommy Cole's gondola-smiling photo of Frank's House and Stalk Frank
Frank's House and Stalk Frank
December 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
After you tour
through Frank's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Frank repeatedly re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to smile and say "air"!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or Rapunzel fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from intestinal or personal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.