Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Stalk Frank attraction during a moment of contemplation
Frank's House and Stalk Frank
May 26, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Frank's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Production Facility in the rain. There you can observe Frank who has just finished animating a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Dinner. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Gaston!
- Warning: very young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Romeo autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from weird growths or personal, immunological, shoulder, wrist, viral, or knee issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.