Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Photograph Frank attraction during construction
Frank's House and Photograph Frank
March 31, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Frank's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Shed in the rain. There you can set eyes on Frank repeatedly filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 24".
- Shortest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- BEWARE! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chin, personal, liver, cardiac, or ankle disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.