Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Pester Frank attraction, November 29, 1981, 3:80 p.m.
Frank's House and Pester Frank
March 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
82 minutes (or 17 minutes in metric)
After you wander
through Frank's house, you'll come across her TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can locate Frank once again re-filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland celebrities will want to run to this attraction for a quarter hour before less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span or clothing disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 4 until something like September 12.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Samuel Clemens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.