Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Frank's House and Interrupt Frank attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Frank's House and Interrupt Frank
July 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Frank's house, you'll dicover his Studio Greenhouse in the rain. There you can see Frank while he is re-animating a scene from his last film, Disney's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Frank!
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be full of mannequins.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from chronic phobias, punk haircuts, or intestinal, chest, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bee.