Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prominent view of Frank's House and Hound Frank when it's not inundated in children
Frank's House and Hound Frank
November 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Frank's house, you'll come across her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Frank taking a break from recording a scene from her last big film, "The Band Witch. Be sure to smile and say "spine"!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, intestinal, personal, fingernail, kidney, or skin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1892 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.