Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Frank's House and Hound Frank attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Frank's House and Hound Frank
July 26, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frank's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Private Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Frank while he is animating a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- During selected "Complex Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to bypass this attraction half a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.