Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Hound Frank attraction, October 6, 1992, 1:54 a.m.
Frank's House and Hound Frank
July 15, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
After you wander
through Frank's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Film Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Frank finishing filming a scene from his last big film, an animated version of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to sue if his wraith comes off!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 55".
- Pilot must be at least 57" tall.
- Contains holographic characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Frank's House and Hound Frank alternative experience.
- This was Matt Ouimet's cunningly favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.