Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Corner Frank attraction at midday
Frank's House and Corner Frank
June 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Frank's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Frank while he is recording a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Frank!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.