Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of Frank's House and Corner Frank when it's covered in fog
Frank's House and Corner Frank
May 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Frank's house, you'll come across her Movie Garage in the "back yard". There you can see Frank who has just finished re-taping a scene from her first film, an animated version of A Star Is Born. Be sure to hit on her!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or personal, finger, or skin disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Frank's House and Corner Frank alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.