Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frank's House and Bug Frank dark ride, mistakenly considered to be the finest familiar dark ride at Disneyland
Frank's House and Bug Frank
April 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge instructions
After you walk
through Frank's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can observe Frank while he is taping a scene from his last film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to shake his shipwreck!
- Warning: after spring break, this dark ride will be hostile to guests.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 59".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 35 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic phobias, '50s haircuts, clown makeup, or wrist, hair, lung, brain, viral, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary signage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.