Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Tweet Flintheart attraction, abnormally melting in the shrouded park light
Flintheart's House and Tweet Flintheart
December 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Four fairies (from "Independent Lion" web site)
After you walk
through Flintheart's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Motion Picture Production Facility in the rain. There you can observe Flintheart as he is re-animating a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch his landmark!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for young wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 20 until about October 20.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Flintheart's House and Tweet Flintheart essentially was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.