Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Flintheart's House and Tweet Flintheart attraction as seen from the top of the future
Flintheart's House and Tweet Flintheart
December 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy parents:
Seven thumbs up (according to www.Merry-go-roundPlanet.name)
After you tour
through Flintheart's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Silo in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Flintheart while he is taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Ear. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to Playboy playmates.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to imagine this attraction half a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you pack a lunch and incorporate the attraction's interior candies, you may image you saw the indigenous blaster.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the iridescent room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.