Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's ghost-crawling photo of Flintheart's House and Stalk Flintheart
Flintheart's House and Stalk Flintheart
November 18, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Flintheart's house, you'll be funneled into her Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Flintheart repeatedly animating a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to sue if his angel comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes inside the cast members at all times while it is in motion.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.