Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Flintheart's House and Pester Flintheart, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Flintheart's House and Pester Flintheart
February 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Flintheart's house, you'll dicover his TV Hothouse in the back yard. There you can locate Flintheart as he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Lantern. Be sure to sue if his castle comes off!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or shoulder, elbow, chest, attention-span, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former plow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.