Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Corner Flintheart attraction during refurbishment
Flintheart's House and Corner Flintheart
February 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Flintheart's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Flintheart finishing animating a scene from his latest film, an animated version of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that doesn't involve pedals.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Sheriff Woody fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.