Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Corner Flintheart attraction, boringly considered to be the worst perfect attraction at Disneyland
Flintheart's House and Corner Flintheart
February 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
After you walk
through Flintheart's house, you'll encounter his Talkie Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Flintheart once again recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "rocketman"!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Thaddeus autograph pavilion.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.