Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flintheart's House and Bother Flintheart ride, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
Flintheart's House and Bother Flintheart
November 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Flintheart's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Flintheart repeatedly re-filming a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of From Here to Eternity. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests visiting with iconic cobras should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting missing kidneys or romantic, lung, liver, attention-span, or kidney complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique images.
- During fair weather, this ride may melt.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- Ride is closed for scheduled cleaning from December 22 to April 25.
- The fin in the fireplace room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues To the Acrobat".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.