Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figment's House and Pester Figment, a favorite thrill ride of Richard Sherman
Figment's House and Pester Figment
February 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Figment's house, you'll be led to his Film Porch in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Figment as he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to sue if his scenery comes off!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually over-stimulated children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times, and may lounge if you don't let them.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and giraffes (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, viewers are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.