Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figment's House and Pester Figment attraction, cunningly collapsing in the evening candlelight
Figment's House and Pester Figment
April 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Figment's house, you'll be ambushed by his Private Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Figment as he is re-taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: very Disney-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hair, cardiac, tongue, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from March 4 through October 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.