Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro attraction, May 12, 2004, 9:01 p.m.
Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro
September 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Figaro's house, you'll be led to his Film Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Figaro taking a break from taping a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to ask to borrow his scarf!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself.
Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood, neck, lung, heart, personal, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.