Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro attraction during a moment of contemplation
Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro
November 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Figaro's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Porch in the rear of the house. There you can locate Figaro once again recording a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's The English Patient. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Minimum height 31".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or romantic, nasal, lycanthropic, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret initiates-only Group 69 clubhouse -- the only place in the countryside where duck-free water is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.