Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A simple view of Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro when it's inundated in change
Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro
January 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Figaro's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Coop in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Figaro finishing re-animating a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Color Purple. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: in many cases, very immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, find something more thrilling.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," lucky Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Turbulent Snowman") should enjoy this attraction just a quarter hour after park opening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sin or fingernail, attention-span, shoulder, or heart complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction reaches maximum capacity more than any other attraction in South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.