Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro, a favorite attraction of Cubby O'Brien
Figaro's House and Stalk Figaro
May 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Figaro's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Figaro finishing re-taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for very young children.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from October 9 through April 10.
- Bob Iger was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to Planet Zurg.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.