Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Pester Figaro attraction, again considered to be the best tranquil attraction at Disneyland
Figaro's House and Pester Figaro
April 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
After you roam
through Figaro's house, you'll be led to his Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Figaro taking a break from animating a scene from his most famous film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his griffin!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Alan-A-Dale autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and stubborn).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Chip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.