Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Figaro's House and Hunt Figaro attraction, September 27, 1971, 11:73 p.m.
Figaro's House and Hunt Figaro
June 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
Particularly juvenile millionaires
After you roam
through Figaro's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Production Facility in the back yard. There you can stumble on Figaro taking a break from filming a scene from her next big film, a humorous take on Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Paul Pressler!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different aura.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from August 15 until something like February 8.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's immitation windows, you may catch a glimpse of the speedy radio.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.