Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Photograph Fess train as seen from the top of the old west
Fess's House and Photograph Fess
April 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
After you meander
through Fess's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Fess getting into character for filming a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Stove. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to enter a train vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Fess's House and Photograph Fess separate but equal experience.
- The hippo in the mammoth room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Against the Performer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.