Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cherished view of Fess's House and Photograph Fess when it's not shrounded in tarps
Fess's House and Photograph Fess
September 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Fess's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Silo in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Fess while he is filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Train. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ursula!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo location.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.