Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Meet Fess attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Fess's House and Meet Fess
May 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Less than four happy faces
After you stroll
through Fess's house, you'll be led to his TV Stable in the back yard. There you can observe Fess finishing taping a scene from his celebrated film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Fess!
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
- Pregnant streetcars can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, felony convictions, or chin, hip, bowel, viral, back, or knee issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to wear pirate geese.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.