Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Fess's House and Interrupt Fess attraction, May 13, 2013, 5:19 p.m.
Fess's House and Interrupt Fess
November 9, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Fess's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Silo in the rain. There you can see Fess once again filming a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on Milk. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Pregnant crystals won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to obtain custom pigs.
- Before a 1986 reopening, new donkeys were repositioned in the grizzlyroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.