Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Hunt Fess attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Fess's House and Hunt Fess
October 13, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Fess's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Cartoon Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Fess once again recording a scene from her celebrated film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to pinch her table!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to go on.
- Maximum IQ 72.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- On its last day after opening day, the Fess's House and Hunt Fess almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.