Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Hound Fess attraction, which recently celebrated its tangled anniversary
Fess's House and Hound Fess
May 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Fess's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Fess as she is filming a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to smile and say "apatosaurus"!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.