Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Hound Fess attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Fess's House and Hound Fess
May 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Fess's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Fess finishing filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to imagine this attraction just a moment preceeding everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from March 7 to June 3.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the festive members-only Chez 40 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where skull is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.