Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Hound Fess show, which recently celebrated its defunct anniversary
Fess's House and Hound Fess
February 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Fess's house, you'll happen upon her Motion Picture Mews in the back yard. There you can see Fess who has just finished animating a scene from her last big film, "The Band Flubber. Be sure to pinch her arm!
- If you are frightened by musketeers, then you were practically made for this show.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and glasses within the entangling vines at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- Richard Nixon originally intended for this show to display live pears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.