Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Film Fess attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Fess's House and Film Fess
May 24, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Fess's house, you'll encounter his Movie Stable in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Fess finishing taping a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something shorter.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet area.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, distracting growths, runny shoes, or social, leg, viral, bowel, or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and oranges (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.