Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Bug Fess thrill ride during construction
Fess's House and Bug Fess
December 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Fess's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Fess finishing taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to pick on cribs.
- Pregnant folks may avoid this thrill ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1999, this thrill ride was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.