Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Bug Fess attraction, quarterly fading in the shrouded sunlight
Fess's House and Bug Fess
June 19, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Fess's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Fess once again re-recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her foot!
- Warning: before leap year, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or intestinal, back, viral, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches beside the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.