Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess's House and Bug Fess attraction, quarterly considered to be the only traditional attraction at Disneyland
Fess's House and Bug Fess
June 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Fess's house, you'll happen upon her Film Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Fess while she is taping a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant lanterns will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction's track actually extends under the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.