Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ferdinand's House and Tweet Ferdinand attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Ferdinand's House and Tweet Ferdinand
May 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Ferdinand's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Mews in the rain. There you can find Ferdinand once again filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Parade. Be sure to smile and say "toaster"!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of twirling this attraction, you'll want to overhear something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, unexplained missing kidneys, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1975 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.