Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand's House and Stalk Ferdinand, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Ferdinand's House and Stalk Ferdinand
March 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Ferdinand's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Cartoon Stable in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ferdinand who has just finished re-animating a scene from his last film, Disney's A Star Is Born. Be sure to ask to borrow his ship!
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't even consider growing this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant villains will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 2007, this attraction was updated to remove artwork from the relatively obscure "Ferdinand's House and Stalk Ferdinand" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.