Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand train at park closing
Ferdinand's House and Seat Ferdinand
June 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
After you mosey
through Ferdinand's house, you'll come across his TV Garage in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Ferdinand taking a break from recording a scene from his last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or elbow, knee, chin, or social disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The individual in the ghoul room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Through the Shoe".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.