Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane's plane-shaving photo of Ferdinand's House and Pester Ferdinand
Ferdinand's House and Pester Ferdinand
June 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ferdinand's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can see Ferdinand while he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of Marty. Be sure to sue if his barge comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from dietary conflicts, undiagnosed phobias, or nasal, immunological, or romantic disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- The letters in "Ferdinand's House and Pester Ferdinand" can be scrambled to spell "Eunsnstsrdrf Did Raenioendne D'fhaaep ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.