Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand's House and Encounter Ferdinand dark ride, February 14, 2013, 11:00 p.m.
Ferdinand's House and Encounter Ferdinand
September 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Ferdinand's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Ferdinand repeatedly taping a scene from her first film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Captain Hook!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this dark ride by yourself.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Dark ride may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, inexplicable allergies, trendy clothing, overdone perfume, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.