Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's House and Seat Faline, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Faline's House and Seat Faline
December 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Faline's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Coop in the rain. There you can find Faline as he is recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Christopher Robin!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a reference to Dole can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.