Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Seat Emperor attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Emperor's House and Seat Emperor
March 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Emperor's house, you'll encounter his Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Emperor who has just finished re-taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to shake his lamp!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Pregnant tourists won't want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed under the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Edna Mode when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.