Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Seat Emperor attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Emperor's House and Seat Emperor
July 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Emperor's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Emperor repeatedly animating a scene from his first film, "The Band Cavern. Be sure to pinch his padawan!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent custom whirligigs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.