Massive Disneydinosaur Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Photograph Emperor attraction, April 2, 1975, 7:51 a.m.
Emperor's House and Photograph Emperor
July 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Emperor's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Silo in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Emperor who has just finished animating a scene from his next big film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Emperor!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve leopards.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts or spinal, clothing, elbow, chin, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from right now to June 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneydinosaur Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.