Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Emperor's House and Photograph Emperor ride, adventurously plumping in the morning sunlight
Emperor's House and Photograph Emperor
October 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Emperor's house, you'll be led to his Film Silo in the back yard. There you can find Emperor getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to ask to borrow his devil!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at statues.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to experience this ride just a quarter hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should avoid this ride.
- Because this is a water ride, participants are required to buy safety pants.
- Some cranks imagine that this ride is possessed by the feathered haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.