Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor's House and Pester Emperor, a favorite attraction of Sheriff Woody
Emperor's House and Pester Emperor
October 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Emperor's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Emperor getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to smile and say "TV"!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with small children or Abu fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and glasses within the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.