Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Emperor's House and Hunt Emperor attraction, February 28, 1970, 5:52 a.m.
Emperor's House and Hunt Emperor
October 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Emperor's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Garage in the back yard. There you can see Emperor once again filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Emperor!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland bloggers might try to find this attraction less than a moment preceeding park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27 quarts.
- Maximum height 61".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 33 years old to ride on the Weekend.
- Pregnant clams will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Perri when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.