Massive Iagoland Attraction Database
Above: The Emperor's House and Hound Emperor attraction, which recently celebrated its popular anniversary
Emperor's House and Hound Emperor
October 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Emperor's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Motion Picture Garage in the rear of the house. There you can find Emperor once again filming a scene from her first film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Events," Iagoland visitors who know the secret password ("Crafty Tourist") will want to queue up for this attraction up to a moment prior to park closing.
- Minimum height 39".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent precision belts.
- In 1984, this attraction was updated to obscure artwork that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Iagoland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.