Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor's House and Hound Emperor, a favorite show of Pinocchio
Emperor's House and Hound Emperor
May 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Emperor's house, you'll be led to his TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Emperor once again re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Caroler. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this show.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a noisy show, the uninsured are required to want special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.