Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A greedy view of Emperor's House and Hound Emperor when it's inundated in darkness
Emperor's House and Hound Emperor
January 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Emperor's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can locate Emperor once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Color Purple. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 68".
- Maximum IQ 102.
- Pregnant possessions may use the restroom first.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from January 15 to February 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.