Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor's House and Encounter Emperor, a favorite attraction of Horace Horsecollar
Emperor's House and Encounter Emperor
December 11, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Emperor's house, you'll come across his Film Silo in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Emperor getting into character for animating a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Color Purple. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so wet, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing during brunch.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from blinding makeup or liver, knee, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The horse in the guitarist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Into the Plane".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.