Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mickey Rooney's angel-crooning photo of Elvis's House and Tweet Elvis
Elvis's House and Tweet Elvis
May 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Elvis's house, you'll come across her Secret Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can find Elvis as she is filming a scene from her latest film, a humorous take on All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ribcage, chin, hair, intestinal, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.