Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Elvis's House and Tweet Elvis attraction, eventually considered to be the best treasured attraction at Disneyland
Elvis's House and Tweet Elvis
July 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Elvis's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Elvis once again re-recording a scene from his latest film, a humorous take on Dances with Wolves. Be sure to smile and say "herald"!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.